The Lamentations of Lowry – Chapter 8: La Revolución
I’m going to be a little presumptuous here, possibly trespassing on Massimo’s turf, but I wanted to outline a few things that I don’t think have any place in our society after The Revolution:
- Bathtub Cheese: Not much can be said about this.
- The Jonas Brothers: These three skinny-pants wearing brats are terrible singers. I’ve had to sit through them twice now, on two different reality results shows, and I don’t like them, at all, yet the Disney machine has thrust, thrust them upon us. At least they appear to be playing instruments.
- Skinny Jeans on women: Sorry. They don’t look good on anyone. They actually do make your butt look big. They are like this fluffy little skirts that always seem to be worn by girls with more generous proportions and that also fail to flatter 99% of the wearers.
- Ear gauging: It never fails to give me the heebie jeebies.
- Che Guevara and anything having to do with him.
- Progressive Income Taxes
- Mandatory participation in Social Security
This is far from exhaustive. Share your thoughts below. We’ll talk about what will be part of the Revolution in a later post.