Posts filed under ‘David Hasselhoff’
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SO DISTURBED IN YOUR LIFE? I have a 67% resemblance to THE HOFF!!!!
I happened upon this video, which hits several key points:
1980’s kitschy TV show…check
G.O.B. as the voice of K.I.T.T…check
Chance I will be watching? 100%
This is a bit outside of what I intend to post here on IRF, but it seemed appropriate:
David Hasselhoff is in talks to appear on NBC’s “Knight Rider,” reprising his role as Michael Knight from the original series.
Can anything keep The Hoff down? Apparently not. Read this for more.
[full disclosure: Lowdogg has owned and enjoyed both a Knight Rider three-wheeler and Knight Rider bicycle]
Greetings. Apologies to all for my shirking duties this week. I’m reporting from San Fran, where I want to vent about rental cars. My company-to-be generally rents mid-sized cars. They asked if I wanted to upgrade for $1 to an Impala, and since I don’t think of Impalas being upgradish, I passed. Hence, I ended up in some sketchy Dodge sport utility wagon. Manual windows are one thing, manual locks, I can deal with for a few days time. But there is one thing that I have absolutely zero tolerance for in an automobile: No map light. Can you imagine pulling over to open the door to signal the dome light to go on so you could read your Mapquest printout? I informed my new boss that I have no room in my life for map-light-less vehicles, and I WILL be spending the extra $1/day to spring for the Impala, and her map-lights aplenty.
The Hoff: Pammy Girl is really starting to be quite the Hoff Informant for IRF, and we couldn’t be more pleased. Here we see that the Hoff knows how to treat a lady on a date.
Search Term Sunday, Halloween Edition: Here are some of the funniest search terms that lead readers to IRF this week (inspired from JL’s post on Slutty Halloween Costumes):
- slutty belle halloween costumes: Why Bell, the wholesome one in an apron? Why not Jasmine or Ariel, they’re already dressed as women of ill repute!
- secondhand cheap sexy dorothy costume: See above? Dorthy is dressed so wholesomely–why corrupt that? Why not just dress like that trollup, Glinda?
- slutty male halloween costumes: Good thing I’m moving to San Francisco. I will be able to answer this question soon.
- sexy umpire costumeS FOR LESS: Wow, this trampy sports fan is REALLY INTERESTED in a bargain.
- Flintstones slutty costume: I accidentally attempted this one year when I was 12. I was really into sewing and bought a pattern and some white felt to make the Wilma dress. My innocent eyes didn’t realize the the Butterick was peddling a slutty halloween patter. Fortunately my mother saw through it immediately and went to something flirty, like an ER doctor in full scrubs.
- sexy snow white costume under 30 dollars: I’m irate. Not only is this person trying to make sweet little Snow White corrupt (when Cinderella is the obvious choice), but they want it clearly made out of polyester, for that kind of price!
- slutty plus size halloween costume: Sluts come in all sizes on October 31st.
- trotsky halloween costume: Massimo, was this YOUR search??
Posted by LeMare
I (LeMare) am out of the closet now about my plans for the future. I have accepted a job in San Francisco, and will be moving from one blue state to another at the beginning of November. Chicago and I have had a good run, but it is time to part ways.
Search Term Saturday:
- slutty pregnant costumes: My goodness. This person is going to hell.
- Shatner +Naked: Joe Miller, please don’t take this as a challenge with your Photoshop skills.
- scarlet letter halloween costumes: Someone really wants to dress as Hester Prynne? Is this how prudish women who need to cover up celebrate Slutty Halloween?
- Chairman Mao cross stitch: Could said sampler really exist? I WANT one.
- why girls think its ok to dress slutty on Halloween: I have no idea. I blame Party City.
- slutty eskimo halloween costumes: I’m trying to picture it, and I’m not liking what I’m seeing. Isn’t Slutty Inuit more politically correct?
I was just cleaning out my email inbox, when I found a note from Joe Miller with the subject: “Take some time for yourself today.”
I had to open it to remind myself what Joe Miller had sent. All that was in the body of the email was this:
I thought you could use this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cejq10jZ0kQ
I love the title: Un gran video de un gran cantante!
While I was in Japan, the world celebrated David Hasselhoff (and Massimo’s) Birthday on July 17th. The internet has magically allowed me to show my compatability with The Hoff based on his birthday and my own. Here are the results:
Physical compatability–85%??? Wow, THAT doesn’t happen every day. Is it wrong that I’m offended that we are 42% intellectually compatable? I was hoping it would be more like 0%.
Happy Birthday to the Hoff, and to Massimo, a loyal IRF reader.